Friday, March 6, 2009

Guns Blazing

A theme of this blog, I have made. 

In respect to sports, I follow it very closely. Give your all, never give up, even in the face of imminent defeat, all that sort of stuff. It's why I play with a completely destroyed left leg, because even if it might result in it getting worse, I'll have time after basketball season is over for it to recover and I can still play as it is. So, I do. Maybe that's stupid, but I have never been one to let an injury sideline me in basketball. Especially if I know I can still go out there. Because, to me, the thought of trying to get out of giving my all would be worse than the pain. 

I don't know. I'll probably end up living my life in pain. 

2 comments:

  1. Your last line makes me sad.

    YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP PLAYING!! You and your left leg, your toenail, etc!!! I disagree with this post!

    ReplyDelete